Welcome to Chungath Jewellery. Enjoy your Shopping.!
GOLD BIRTHSTONE RINGS
Gold jewelries are the best gifts for all ! Jewelries with birthstones makes them more personal. Sometimes it is very hard to decide what gemstone is ideal to buy. But, gold birthstone rings always makes a nice gift. Birthstones add a special meaning to any ring. If you are stuck with gifting ideas. You must consider the preson’s birthstone as a possibility. Each of us has a birthstone dictated by the month in which we were born according to the Gregorian calendar.
The traditional birthstones are:
- January – Garnet- a symbol of eternity, faith and truth.
- February – Amethyst- believed to bring luck, the amethyst is a symbol of wit and health.
- March – Aquamarine/Bloodstone- both stones are associated with March. Aquamarine is said to bring happiness and understanding.
- April – Diamond- representing courage eternity and health.
- May – Emerald- another symbol of goodness, fidelity and love.
- June – Pearl- standing for nobility, peace and beauty.
- July – Ruby - representing strength of character and enthusiasm.
- August – Sardonyx- reputed bestow courage and victory on the battlefield, sardonyx is also said to give powers of persuasiveness.
- September – Sapphire- a symbol of truth and sincerity.
- October – Opal-- a stone associated with hope, purity and health.
- November – Topaz- a symbol of wisdom, sincerity and courage.
- December – Turquoise- a lucky stone that brings connotations of love and happiness.
In astrology, birthstones have great importance. Many consider wearing precious stones Jewellery as an astrological remedy for many problems. Currently, many Jewellery houses are offering gemstone Jewellery online, making your purchase easy and fast!