GOLD BIRTHSTONE RINGS
A piece of gold jewellery is the best gift possible you could give anybody! Pieces of jewellery with birthstones make them more personal. Sometimes it is hard to decide what gemstone is ideal to buy. But a gold birthstone ring always makes for a nice gift. Birthstones add a special meaning to any ring. If you are stuck for gifting ideas, consider the person’s birthstone as a guide. Each one of us has a birthstone dictated by the month we were born according to the Gregorian Calendar.
The traditional birthstones are:
- January: Garnet — A symbol of eternity, faith and truth.
- February: Amethyst — Believed to bring luck, the amethyst is a symbol of wit and health.
- March: Aquamarine/Bloodstone — Both stones are associated with March. Aquamarine is said to bring happiness and understanding.
- April: Diamond — Represents courage, eternity, and health.
- May: Emerald — Another symbol of goodness, fidelity, and love.
- June: Pearl — Represents nobility, peace, and beauty.
- July: Ruby — A symbol for strength of character and enthusiasm.
- August: Sardonyx — Reputed to bestow courage and victory on the battlefield, sardonyx is also said to give powers of persuasion.
- September: Sapphire — A symbol of truth and sincerity.
- October: Opal — A stone associated with hope, purity, and health.
- November: Topaz — A symbol of wisdom, sincerity, and courage.
- December: Turquoise — A lucky stone that ushers in love and happiness.
In astrology, birthstones enjoy pre-eminence. Many wear precious-stone jewellery as an astrological remedy for problems. In fact, most jewellery houses offer gemstone jewellery online, making your purchase simpler and faster!