Welcome to Chungath Jewellery. Enjoy your Shopping.!
Buy Back Policy
Chungath Jewellry is committed to ensure customer satisfaction with any product you have ordered from us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase from us, you may return the product by following the below terms and conditions.
- Chungath buyback policy is applicable, only if you return the jewellry, diamond or gold with in 7 days of the product delivery date.
- Customer can do buyback by returning the product to the registered address on our website www.chungathjewellery.com or by visiting & returning the product at any of our stores. For online purchases product can only be returned through authorized courier partners of Chungath.
- The Buyback policy of Chungath assures fair value of jewellery and diamonds. The gold & platinum rate of Chungath at the time of buyback will be considered as the benchmark gold rate for both online and at the store purchases.
Details of Buyback
- For Gold jewelleries will get upto 98% buyback value of benchmark gold rate.
- For diamond jewellery get up to 98% buyback value of benchmark gold rate and 90% value of invoice value of diamonds applied.
- For uncut jewellery there will be 98% buyback value of benchmark gold rate & 80% invoice value of uncut diamonds.
- For solitaire loose diamonds on buyback will get 100% prevailing market value of solitaire diamond subject to maximum of Rs. 10lacs.
- For solitaire diamond studded jewellery get 100% diamond prevailing market value of solitaire diamond subject to maximum of Rs. 10lacs. Upto 98% value of benchmark gold rate & 90% invoice value of diamond in buyback.
- For Platinum Jewellery will get 100% value of benchmark platinum rate and 100% invoice value of diamond.
- For gold coins buyback get upto 98% value of benchmark gold rate.
- Buyback policy is not applicable on making Charge, Other stones and taxes.
The buyback policy will be subject go through the approval of our Quality assurance team. Chungath Gold and Diamonds jewellers reserves the right to calculate the buyback amount of the product depending on the final evaluation by our quality check of team and management of Chungath.
Chungath Jewellery ensures protection and security of your personal information with top priorities. So usually collect personal information like name, email id, contact number and such other details during the process of setting up an account with Chungath purchase. When browsing a few sections of site without you being a registered member, you will not be able to place an order. Chungath use your contact details with all privacy, so that we can intimate you about the timely offers, which are based on the previous orders and also depends on your interest.
USE OF INFORMATION
We make use of the personal details for providing you with service requests. For various purposes like troubleshooting problems, collection of fees, for surveys and for providing information on various offers, we need your personal information. We also collect and analyze the demographic and profile data about user’s activity in our website. We make sure to identify and use the IP address for diagnosing problems in our website. This includes sending emails intimating the various offers on the website or applications. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe from such email.
Our site is featured with strict security measures and due to this, we help in protecting the loss, alteration and misuse of information under our control. If in case you want to change your access of personal account information, we make sure to provide with secure server. Once the information is with us, we make sure to adhere to the stringent security guidelines and protect the same against unauthorized access.
Welcome to Chungath Gold and Diamond Jewellery. If customer wishes to return product purchased from us, they can do so within 7 days from the date of purchase. We will ensure that the entire amount will refund to the customer’s account within 10 working days after completing the quality check of the product returned. Below mentioned conditions are applicable for refund.
- If the customer is not 100% satisfied with our product purchased, he/ she can send the product back to us within 7 days. We will assure refund of the entire amount back to customer’s account within 10 working days.
- There is no refund for products purchased directly from our showrooms. Customer can replace the product with other available product in the shop.
- Customer can return product to 0ur registered address on www.chungathjewellery.com and the refund will be applicable only if the product is shipped back to us to the registered address within 7 days.
- The refund facility is available only through A/c Payee/Crossed Cheque and not in cash mode from any of our showrooms.
- All refund is subject to undergo quality confirmation by Chungath skilled quality assurance team and with all the documents. The returned product should have the same quality and condition as in the date of purchase. The decision on the refund will based on quality of the returned product determined by the management of Chungath.
- This refund policy is not applicable for products that are purchased with specific indications like customization, engraving, and purchase using promotion code or by discount coupon.
- Once the product is received successfully at the showrooms and after completing the quality check, the refund will process.
Chungath Jewellery is ensuring complete quality and customer satisfaction with all of products have purchased from them. If you are not entirely satisfied completely with your purchase, you may exchange the products purchased. They can do so, by returning the same to registered address or to any of our showroom near to you.
If exchanged within 7 days of purchase
100% exchange of invoice value can be availed by the customer, if the product is exchanged within 7 days of purchase from Chungath.
If exchanged within 7 days of purchase
The platinum and gold rate of www.chungathjewellery.com or of that of the store is applicable at the time of exchange will be considered as the benchmark rate.
Details of Buyback
- For gold jewellery exchanges get 100% value of benchmark gold rate
- For diamond jewellery exchanges get 100% value of benchmark gold rate and 100% value of invoice value of diamonds
- For uncut jewellery exchanges 100% value of benchmark gold rate & 80% invoice value of uncut diamonds
- For solitaire diamond exchanges get 100% prevailing market value of solitaire diamond subject to maximum of Rs. 10lacs
- For solitaire diamond studded jewellery exchanges 100% prevailing market value of solitaire diamond subject to maximum of Rs. 10lacs. 99% value of benchmark gold rate & 100% invoice value of diamond
- For platinum jewellery exchanges get 100% value of benchmark platinum rate and 100% invoice value of diamond
- In Gold Coins exchanges get 99% value of benchmark gold rate
- No exchange value applied on making charge, other stones and taxes
All products will strictly undergo quality check before exchange. Chungath Gold and Diamonds reserves the right to calculate the buyback amount of the product depending on the final evaluation by Chungath management team.
- Before leaving the showroom, Customer should ensure that all products purchased are non-defective or free from damages. Future complaints regarding this will not be accepted.
- If customer wishes to exchange the ornaments purchased from Chungath Jewellery, with same quantity and rate, can do so by submitting it within 7 days of purchase without any damage or using, along with original bill at showroom. No cash return is allowed. Customer cannot demand exchanging of jewelries as a right.
- No refund on making charge is allowed for products that are ordered with specific indications like customization, engraving or kids Jewellery.
- The stone weight in ornament is an approximate calculation. So that at the time of exchange or re-sell, original bill should be produced.
- Customer should ensure the quantity & weight of the product before leaving the showroom.
- If you wish to sell our products back, that you have purchased from us,it will be strictly under the terms and conditions of Management. All payments above 20,000/ will be returned by A/c payee/Crossed Cheque.
- All the above mentioned details and transactions will be under control of the management of Chungath.
Chungath reserve the right to cancel any of the orders for any reason. A few reasons for cancellation from our end will be include - limitation of the product in the inventory, error in pricing displayed, error in product information in site etc. We also providing the right to check out for extra information for the purpose of accepting orders in a few cases. We will make sure to notify through email and message you if in case your order is cancelled partially or completely or if in case any extra data is required for the purpose of accepting your order.
Once you place the order, such order can be cancelled from your end in case any issues before the shipping is undertaken to the destination. Once the request of cancellation is received and if you have already lost the amount from account, we make sure to refund the amount to your bank account through suitable mode of payment within 10 working days.
If in case of the amount is deducted from your account and the transaction has failed, we will make sure to credit (refund) the entire deducted amount to your bank account soon.
Chungath Jewellery is very happy to provide fully free shipping for each and every order within India. Your delivery is completely insured and will deliver your order accurately, with good condition, and always on time. We would request all customers for inspecting the package if in case there is any damage before receiving the product.
Once the product is packed, we ship and deliver it with the help of the following authorized courier service for free.
Even if it is a jewellery or solitaire, the item will be delivered in a special Chungath Gold & Diamonds box with all the required certificates.
The member should have to mention the address and provide other details of the person, who will going to collect shipment during the time of purchase. During the time of placing the order, the member should state the complete name of recipient as it is stated in their photo ID proof that is approved by the Government.
At the delivery destination, the recipient will be required to collect the product and has to provide with any of the below mentioned approved identity proofs for verification.
- Ration Card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voters ID Card
- Postal identification Card (Aadhar)
To ensure that your order arrives safely at the destination, the courier will require a signature from the recipient in the time of delivery.
If in case, member wants anybody else to receive order delivery on their behalf, further details are required during the time of ordering the product. The items will be delivered to the person directly at the right destination and once the order gets processed, the receiver’s details cannot be altered.
The shipping charges and the other local charges will be charged by the respective members.
The person who receives the product are expected to open such package at the spot and then check the contents before receiving the delivery.
Incase all the recipient is unavailable during in the time of delivery, courier Service Company will try to deliver the product for a maximum of 3 times in address. If you are still not reachable/ available, the product will be returned to showroom itself. In this situation cost of handling and re-shipment of non-delivery of the product it will be chargeable to the member.