Instore Purchase Policy
- Before leaving our showroom, we would request you to ensure that the products you have bought are non-defective or free of damages. Future complaints regarding this may not be accepted.
- Should you wish to exchange the ornaments you have bought from Chungath Jewellery with the same quantity and rate, you can do so by returning it within 7 days of purchase without damage or usage along with the original bill issued to you at the showroom. No cash return is permissible. Do note that you may not demand exchange of jewellery as a matter of right.
- No refund on making charge is allowed for products that are ordered with specific indications like customisation or engraving, or for kids jewellery.
- The stone weight in the ornament is an approximate calculation. So at the time of exchange or re-sell, you would need to produce the original bill.
- Do ensure that the quantity and weight of the product in in order before you leave the showroom.
- If you wish to sell our products back to us, your request will be processed under the terms and conditions of Management. All payments above Rs. 20,000 will be returned by an A/c Payee or Crossed Cheque.
- All the above mentioned details and transactions will be supervised by the Management.