Instore Purchase Policy
- Before leaving the showroom, Customer should ensure that all products purchased are non-defective or free from damages. Future complaints regarding this will not be accepted.
- If customer wishes to exchange the ornaments purchased from Chungath Jewellery, with the same quantity and rate, can do so by submitting it within 7 days of purchase without any damage or using, along with the original bill at the showroom. No cash return is allowed. The customer cannot demand exchanging of jewelries as a right.
- No refund on making charge is allowed for products that are ordered with specific indications like customization, engraving or kids Jewellery.
- The stone weight in ornament is an approximate calculation. So that at the time of exchange or re-sell, original bill should be produced.
- The customer should ensure the quantity & weight of the product before leaving the showroom.
- If you wish to sell our products back, that you have purchased from us,it will be strictly under the terms and conditions of Management. All payments above 20,000/ will be returned by A/c payee/Crossed Cheque.
- All the above mentioned details and transactions will be under control of the management of Chungath.